Anniversary sms

I’ll always remember

I’ll always remember The day I married you,
Without you my love, my beauty,
I don’t know what I’d do
Your loving and thoughtful,
Just to mention two,
I adore your sweet smile
It makes me want you.Happy Anniversary



How true my feelings

How true my feelings were I found out to be
The best thing in my life Was when
you married me Thank you my loving wife (loving Husband),
For the years we share I know one thing
for sure We make a wonderful pair

To the beautiful couple

To the beautiful couple in all the land,
May your anniversary be Happy and Grand.
Happy Anniversary

If I met you on tomorrow

If I met you on tomorrow
I would still give you my heart If you
should say, “do you still love me?”
I’d say, “Till death do us
part”Happy Anniversary

I’m sending this bouquet of love

I’m sending this bouquet of love
To say that I love you so much
I hope I say it often enough
I want you to know it’s true,
On this special occasion
I want to remind you That you are my
everything And my love is true,
Happy Anniversary Lover!

Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary and
May your marriage be Blessed with love,
joy And companionship
For all the years of your lives!


Aap dono ki jodi kabhi na tute

Khuda kare aap ek dusre se kabhi na ruthe
Yuni ek hokar aap ye zindagi bitayein, ki
Aap dono se khushyion ke ek pal bhi na chhute
"Happy Anniversary"

Lambi Umar ke liya 

kya karna chahiye?
Ans= Shadi
.
.
.
.
.
.
Us se kya
Zindagi Lambi ho jati hay?
.
.
.
.
.
Ans= Nahi,Lambi lagne lagti hay!.