BPO INTERVIEW QUESTION AND ANSWER

Hi all,

If anybody is looking out for bpo job(Voice and Non-Voice) and require question's and answer's for that.

1. TELL ME SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF/ PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF?
ANS) 
        My name is XYZ.
        I am 23 years old.
        My hobbies are playing on-line games, blog writing, chatting, music.


2. HOW ARE YOU AS A PERSON?
ANS) 
        shy,outgoing,fun,mean,immature,dramatic or nice?

3. WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT BPO’S?
ANS) 
        BPO stands for Business Process Outsourcing.
        There are two kinds of BPO’S
         a. International BPO
         b. Domestic BPO
            i.  Inbound- You will have to receive the calls.
            ii. Outbound-You will have to make the calls.
            iii.Web-based-You will have to email or chat.

4. What is a call center?
ANS)
        A call center is basically a company, organization or institution that handles
        the service center, or sales center of any company. The call center will either
        handle the sales or the service of a company.



5. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOINT A BPO/WHY DO YOU WANT A CAREER IN THE BPO SECTOR?
ANS)
        a. For better growth.
        b.During recession period it has proved itself as the most stable industry.
        c.I would like to pursue a job in this sector since this is an industry that  is growing very fast.



6.WHAT ARE YOUR GREATEST STRENGTHS?
ANS)
        a.Good communication skills.
        b.positive attitude
        c.I am very proficient and hard working


7. WILL YOU BE COMFORTABLE WORKING IN DIFFERENT SHIFTS?
ANS) 
        Yes, I can.


8. SALARY EXPECTATION?
ANS)
        As per company policy.



9. WHAT IF SOME OTHER COMPANY OFFERS YOU MORE THAN US?
ANS)
        I want to grow vertically not horizontally.


10. WHERE YOU WILL BE GOING TO STAY?
ANS)
        I will manage.

11.WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF 3 YEARS DOWN THE LINE?
ANS)
         I see myself growing with the company

12. WILL YOU SIGN A BOND?
ANS) 
       Yes

Interview Do’s & Don’ts

1)   Don’t use Myself / use my name is or I am
2)   Don’t use I belongs to / natively from / use hometown
3)   Don’t use I am this many of age / use I am 24 years old
4)   Don’t Complains about previous jobs
5)   Never complain about previous employer
6)   Don’t use wrong grammar, vocabulary, language
7)   Do not say no to the HR
8)   Do not argue with HR
9)   Don’t put any constraint like marriage ,exams, or any other
10) Don’t give any answer in monetary terms
11) Weakness
12) Don’t argue on salary
13) Don’t say that you are perusing anything
14) Don’t use this words “Actually , normally, generally , ya “
15) Don’t discuss on date of joining.
Watch this video to learn how to face your next job interview.